Did you meet your 2017 Goals?
Actually the better question maybe “Did You Have Written Goals for 2017 and a plan?”
There are 2 main reasons that goals are not met.
1. THEY ARE NOT SPECIFIC WITH A PLAN FOR ATTAINING THEM AND A MONTHLY TRACKING MECHANISM.
There is a big difference between a plan and a WISH. Most HOPE that they will have a good year.
But what you need to do is actually plan it and track it.
1. What is your goal? Write it down
2. Let’s say it’s to close 24,000,000 and your average loan is 250,000
So you now know you need 2,000,000 a month or 500,000 a week-
Which is 2 loans a week – 8 a month
3. Now comes the HOW ? YOu need 3 or 4 methods that you work on daily.
-Direct to consumer ( ads or PR)
– Niche loans – 203k- reverse-boomerang buyers – grants etc.
– Divorce Attorneys
4. Now each and every month you need to track where your business came from.
Did you meet your goals
Did you exceed them?
What didn’t — why?
Now you must adjust your strategies for the coming month.
PART 2- YOUR MINDSET CONTROLS YOUR GOALS
Simply put – you can not acheive a level higher than your self image.
Yes- please re-read that.
YOu can not close 2,000.000 a month until you see yourself as a 2,000,000 a month producer
YOU MUST REALLY CONSIDER THIS — because your self image controls your accomplishments.
I would suggest printing this out and really pondering it for the next week!
Dedicated To Increasing Your Production,
BTW– 2 Things
I will be covering these topics and more regularly in the Top Originator Mastermind Launching in Jan
Get on the early bird notification list here
I have been working on a software program that makes all of the above much easier to accomplish and will be sending it to everyone on the early bird list.
If you are in the Agents Chase You or Loan Officer Tips Facebook groups they will be coming down in 1 week
so please go ahead and join our Top Originator Secrets Facebook group right here so you can stay informed.