DO YOU ASSUME TOO MUCH?
As a commissioned one of the worst things you can possibly do is
ASS-U-ME yes -break the word apart and of course you already know what it spells out right.
BUT HERE ARE SOME THINGS WE ASS-U-ME
- We do a good job and the agent will use us again.
- We do a good job and the buyer will refer us
- We do a good job and the listing agent will have coffee with us
- Our processor will order everything on time.
- The buyer we spent an hour with prequalifying and explaining programs to will use us and not shop
- The buyer we issued a pre-approval letter to will come back when the contract is accepted to make loan application
- Everyone will open our e-mail newsletters
- The agent you just visited at an open house or had coffee with liked you and will send you their next deal
- Some newer originators may even assume that these low rates will stay around forever and refi’s will always be plentiful.
I can go on and on here with all of the assumptions we make but the point is that you should actually take out a sheet of paper and a pen and list of all of these assumptions.
Then you need to have a plan in place for each and everyone of these assumptions. If you don’t then you truly just hoping and assuming instead of ensuring your success!
Dedicated To Increasing Your Production
PS- If you want to close more loans here are 48 PROVEN WAYS TO IMMEDIATELY CLOSE MORE LOANS … even if your ad budget is ZERO!
Check it out at https://briansacks.samcart.com/products/48books