INTERESTING PHONE CALL ?
Do you hate clients who call you and waste your time ? Of course you do, we all do. But you have to stop and think about who you have invited to call you and the process they go thru before you actually speak with them.
Yesterday I got a call from Zillow about a new program they are offering loan officers around the country. To their credit this was a well thought out process. The program takes buyers from the website thru a process where they are asked a series of questions and then turned over to a loan officer.
YOU MUST THEN CALL THEM BACK IMMEDIATELY.
Now stop and think about that for a minute- I’ll wait.
What position are you in when you MUST CALL THEM BACK immediately. Do you go to a Doctor or a lawyer? Do you have a dentist ? Do you hava an accountant?
Do they call you back immediately?
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HEAD OF LETTUCE AND AN EXPERT.
The Zillow rep explained this process to me and I politely declined. She seemed totally stunned as if someone had just kicked her in the stomach.
So I explained all of our frustrations to her.
1. We hate rate shoppers.
2. We hate working with buyers who we spend a lot of time with and then don’t qualify.
3. We hate being seen as a head of lettuce.
4. We hate having our down time or family time interrupted with only a 10% chance of actually getting a client.
I WANT BUYERS SOLD ON USING ME BEFORE THEY EVEN MEET ME! DON’T YOU!
If you don’t like the buyers or referral partners you work with —- IT IS YOUR FAULT.
So here’s a formula-
1. Target the best people you want to work with. So for example if you are in an area with average sales prices of 250,000 you want buyers renting for 1500-2000 a month.
You know they are renting and you know that they can afford the payments. You know a mortgage might be lower than their rent.
2. Let them hear your sales message – why they should work with you and educate them thru an automated process.
3. Encourage them to call you for a free consultation.
This is the formula I have laid out and provided all the steps for in my www.RentersIntoLoans.com system.
Now instead of having to drop everything to speak to borrowers you just paid 43 dollars each for you can put them thru a process.
Our process costs 50 cents per lead and they are already sold on using you BEFORE THEY EVEN CALL.
Happy Holidays and My Wishes to You for a prosperous 2016
PS- The other way to get rid of these issues is being the expert in a niche!
2016 WILL BE the year of the Boomerang Buyer.
Will you be a part of it? Or still be praying refi’s come back?
People don’t shop experts and they will work with your schedule and respect you.
Http://www.BoomerangExpert.com or watch the replay- it will be coming down soon